Monday, December 1, 2008

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale


Look: burnt honey color with little to no head

 

Taste: Great sharp hop flavor followed by a nutty, roasted flavor that sooths the sharp hoppyness.

 

Conclusion: I really love this ale! My beer reviewing compatriot told me to try it, and since he didn’t review it, here we go…

            This beer tastes a lot like Sierra Nevada Ale, but with a semi-sweet nutty finish. It still offers a lot of hopy goodness, but washes malty good. I can drink this beer year round and love it. It’s warming for those cold nights, but cooling for those hot summer days.

            The first drink will give you a burst of wonderful hops that you are used to if you’ve drank Sierra Nevada’s Ales before. But this one gives you a little extra roasted flavor. It is one of the most well balanced beers I have ever drank. 

 

I give this wonderful ale a 9 out of 10

1 comment:

Veggie Pedaler said...

Gotta agree here. This seasonal offering from SN is consistently strong and tasty. A great beer to pop open on a regular basis. Too bad it's only with us for the winter!